Looking For PALS Certification
Online PALS Recertification & Renewal
With the continuous advances in medical science staying up to date on the newest information is not only imperative to your job, it is also essential in providing accurate and effective care to your patients. Ensuring you have current data and can legally practice your profession is one of ACLS’s top priorities.
There is a high demand for certified health workers, and we work with our students to fill that need. All of our recertification and renewal courses are available online and designed to build on your existing bank of knowledge and experience. ACLS is a fully accredited medical recertification provider, so doctors, nurses, emergency responders, and other healthcare professionals can further their existing understanding of the skills and procedures needed to assist children suffering from a cardiopulmonary emergency.
What to Expect with ACLS.com’s PALS Recertification?
When you choose ACLS to renew your PALS training, you also have access to our complimentary online resource library. Though our courses you can expect to learn:
- Timely recognition of and interventions required to prevent respiratory and cardiac arrest in any pediatric patient
- Systematic approach to pediatric assessment by using an initial impression, primary and secondary assessments, and diagnostic tests
- Priorities and specific interventions for infants and children with respiratory and/or circulatory emergencies
- Importance of effective communication and team dynamics, including individual roles and responsibilities, during a pediatric resuscitation
- Key elements of post-resuscitation management Effective, high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Effective respiratory management within your scope of practice
- Selection and application of appropriate cardiorespiratory monitoring
- Selection and administration of the appropriate medications and electrical therapies when presented with an arrhythmia scenario
- Establishment of rapid capsular access to administer fluid and medications
Frequently Asked Questions
Why We’re Better
ACLS Certification Institute is trusted by more than 10,000 healthcare professionals to provide quality training and certification programs.
Trusted by Over 10,000 Providers
Our PALS recertification course is built using the latest emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines and standards published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and meet all Joint Commission requirements. A skills checkoff is also available if needed.
24/7 Online Access
With 24/7 access to course materials and unlimited practice tests, you can complete your PALS recertification where and when you want online. We also eliminate the stress of remembering to recertify by providing you with email and text reminders to ensure you don’t miss a deadline.
Our PALS recertification course is accredited by the ADA, AMA, and ANCC in joint providership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). Our courses are also accredited by CAPCE for emergency medical professionals. These accreditations allow you to earn up to two hours of CEU/CME credit.
Working in the medical field is demanding, and busy healthcare providers, like you, need alternatives to traditional, classroom-based learning. ACLS.com provides convenient online PALS recertification programs that cover the pertinent information you need to be effective at your job. Our self-directed and comprehensive e-learning program meets American Heart Association guidelines and includes everything you need to pass your recertification program. With our PALS recertification online course, you benefit from the time-saving convenience ACLS is known for.
Our main objectives are to:
- Help our students improve their PALS skills
- Provide standardized learning and PALS recertification courses
- Eliminate the wait for scheduled class times with convenient online learning opportunities