Looking For PALS Certification
With the continuous advances in medical science staying up to date on the newest information is not only imperative to your job, it is also essential in providing accurate and effective care to your patients. Ensuring you have current data and can legally practice your profession is one of ACLS’s top priorities.
There is a high demand for certified health workers, and we work with our students to fill that need. All of our recertification and renewal courses are available online and designed to build on your existing bank of knowledge and experience. ACLS is a fully accredited medical recertification provider, so doctors, nurses, emergency responders, and other healthcare professionals can further their existing understanding of the skills and procedures needed to assist children suffering from a cardiopulmonary emergency.
Bundle and Save!
Order any other certification and get BLS for $50.
What to Expect with ACLS PALS Recertification?
When you choose ACLS to renew your PALS training, you also have access to our complimentary online resource library. Though our courses you can expect to learn:
- Timely recognition of and interventions required to prevent respiratory and cardiac arrest in any pediatric patient
- Systematic approach to pediatric assessment by using an initial impression, primary and secondary assessments, and diagnostic tests
- Priorities and specific interventions for infants and children with respiratory and/or circulatory emergencies
- Importance of effective communication and team dynamics, including individual roles and responsibilities, during a pediatric resuscitation
- Key elements of post-resuscitation management Effective, high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Effective respiratory management within your scope of practice
- Selection and application of appropriate cardiorespiratory monitoring
- Selection and administration of the appropriate medications and electrical therapies when presented with an arrhythmia scenario
- Establishment of rapid capsular access to administer fluid and medications
Frequently Asked Questions
Why We’re Better
ACLS Certification Institute is trusted by more than 10,000 healthcare professionals to provide quality training and certification programs.
Trusted by Over 10,000 Providers
Our PALS recertification course is built using the latest emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines and standards published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and meet all Joint Commission requirements. A skills checkoff is also available if needed.
24/7 Online Access
With 24/7 access to course materials and unlimited practice tests, you can complete your PALS recertification where and when you want online. We also eliminate the stress of remembering to recertify by providing you with email and text reminders to ensure you don’t miss a deadline.
Our PALS recertification course is accredited by the ADA, AMA, and ANCC in joint providership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). Our courses are also accredited by CAPCE for emergency medical professionals. These accreditations allow you to earn up to two hours of CEU/CME credit.
AHA PALS Recertification
Working in the medical field is demanding, and busy healthcare providers, like you, need alternatives to traditional, classroom-based learning. ACLS by CareerCert provides convenient online American Heart Association (AHA) PALS recertification in a blended course that covers the pertinent information you need to be effective at your job. Our self-directed and comprehensive e-learning program is supported by the American Heart Association and includes everything you need to pass your recertification program. As part of your AHA guidelines PALS recertification course through ACLS, you complete an interactive, cognitive portion that includes several realistic patient microsimulation scenarios. These scenarios cover the PALS algorithms, a team dynamics lesson, and access to AHA textbooks. Upon the successful completion of your online course, you may take the skills test for recertification, Once you have passed the skills portion of the test, you will receive your official PALS Card. With our PALS recertification online course, you benefit from the time-saving convenience ACLS is known for.
Our blended learning opportunity combines e-learning, with a hands-on skills session. This method is a superior option because it allows our students to complete part of the course in a self-directed manner, followed by technical hands-on scenarios.
Our main objectives are to:
- Help our students improve their PALS skills with instant and valuable feedback
- Provide standardized learning and AHA PALS recertification courses
- Eliminate the wait for scheduled class times with convenient online learning opportunities