Looking For PALS Certification
With the continuous advances in medical science staying up to date on the newest information is not only imperative to your job, it is also essential in providing accurate and effective care to your patients. Ensuring you have current data and can legally practice your profession is one of ACLS’s top priorities.
There is a high demand for certified health workers, and we work with our students to fill that need. All of our recertification and renewal courses are available online and designed to build on your existing bank of knowledge and experience. ACLS is a fully accredited medical recertification provider, so doctors, nurses, emergency responders, and other healthcare professionals can further their existing understanding of the skills and procedures needed to assist children suffering from a cardiopulmonary emergency.
Bundle and Save!
Order any other certification and get BLS for $50.
What to Expect with ACLS PALS Recertification?
When you choose ACLS to renew your PALS training, you also have access to our complimentary online resource library. Though our courses you can expect to learn:
- Timely recognition of and interventions required to prevent respiratory and cardiac arrest in any pediatric patient
- Systematic approach to pediatric assessment by using an initial impression, primary and secondary assessments, and diagnostic tests
- Priorities and specific interventions for infants and children with respiratory and/or circulatory emergencies
- Importance of effective communication and team dynamics, including individual roles and responsibilities, during a pediatric resuscitation
- Key elements of post-resuscitation management Effective, high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Effective respiratory management within your scope of practice
- Selection and application of appropriate cardiorespiratory monitoring
- Selection and administration of the appropriate medications and electrical therapies when presented with an arrhythmia scenario
- Establishment of rapid capsular access to administer fluid and medications
Frequently Asked Questions
Why We’re Better
ACLS Certification Institute is trusted by more than 10,000 healthcare professionals to provide quality training and certification programs.
Trusted by Over 10,000 Providers
All our ACLS, BLS, NRP, and PALS courses are built using the latest emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines and standards published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and meet all Joint Commission requirements.
24/7 Online Access
With 24/7 access to course materials and unlimited practice tests, you can complete your certification where and when you want. We also eliminate the stress of remembering to recertify by providing you with email and text reminders to ensure you don’t miss a deadline.
Our emergency certification courses are accredited by the ADA, AMA, and ANCC in joint providership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). Our courses are also accredited by CAPCE for emergency medical professionals. These accreditations allow you to earn up to eight hours of CEU/CME credit.