Fast | Accredited | Online
Choose Your Certification
WHY CHOOSE ACLS CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE?
Certify on Your Schedule
Online training gives you the flexibility to study when it works for you. You’ll have 24/7 access to the study guides and unlimited exam retakes.
Trust Nationally Accredited Curriculum
Built on the international guidelines published by the AHA, the curriculum is nationally accredited and provides CEUs/CMEs.
Get Your Card Today
Be exam ready at your own pace, and receive a digital provider card immediately upon passing! Skills checkoff is also available.
Certification With Your Needs In Mind
Fitting certification or recertification into your already packed schedule can be a challenge. We understand that, which is why we’ve developed online ACLS, BLS, PALS, and NRP programs that are easy to use and allow you to refresh your skills exactly when it works for you.
Instead of sitting through hours of training in a classroom, you can study when your schedule permits, progress without any delays, and even start and stop your training at any time.
We have the evidence-based, accredited training you need to earn and maintain your certifications on the schedule that is actually convenient for you!
- Register for your certification. One payment covers everything, and you can start immediately.
- Login to your account to access your study materials. You’ll have 24/7 online access, and can study whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Review the curriculum as needed until you feel ready for the certification exam. You’ll have unlimited access to the material, which was developed by experts in emergency medicine.
- Gauge your progress and preparation with unlimited practice exams.
- Take (and pass!) your certification exam. You’ll even have unlimited free retakes should you need them.
- Decide if you need a skills checkoff. This is optional, but if your employer or state regulatory board requires it, we will provide the necessary forms after you pass your certification exam. Your card will be issued after you’ve successfully completed the skills evaluation and these forms are returned and verified.
- Upon completing a course evaluation and returning your skills evaluation forms (if necessary) a digital, printable copy of your provider card will become available and you will be able to access your CEU/CME information.
- Watch for your wallet card to arrive by mail a few days later.
- Repeat every 2 years for recertification.