Looking For ACLS Certification
Our ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) recertification course is ideal for experienced healthcare professionals who have an ACLS provider card that has been expired for 60 days or less. This course provides:
- A focus on changed or updated information since you last certified
- A review of all the information related to the latest emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines and standards published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR), ensuring you are fully prepared for the recertification exam
Bundle and Save!
Order any certification and get BLS for $50.
The ACLS recertification course covers the following:
- BLS Primary Survey and ACLS Secondary Survey with critical actions
- The important elements of effective resuscitation team dynamics
- Clinical situations in which the following airway adjuncts may be used for airway management: oropharyngeal airway (OPA), nasopharyngeal airway (APC), bag-mask ventilation, and advanced airway
- Recognizing VF and VT on the ECG
- Indications, contraindications, doses, and routes of administration for drugs recommended for refractory VF/Pulseless VT
- ACLS initial assessment and management recommendations in the ACLS algorithms
- 8 Ds of stroke care including why timely action is crucial
- Major signs and symptoms of stroke
Frequently Asked Questions
Why We’re Better
ACLS Certification Institute is trusted by more than 10,000 healthcare professionals to provide quality training and certification programs.
Trusted by Over 10,000 Providers
All our ACLS, BLS, NRP, and PALS courses are built using the latest emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines and standards published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and meet all Joint Commission requirements.
24/7 Online Access
With 24/7 access to course materials and unlimited practice tests, you can complete your certification where and when you want. We also eliminate the stress of remembering to recertify by providing you with email and text reminders to ensure you don’t miss a deadline.
Our emergency certification courses are accredited by the ADA, AMA, and ANCC in joint providership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). Our courses are also accredited by CAPCE for emergency medical professionals. These accreditations allow you to earn up to eight hours of CEU/CME credit.