IS RECERTIFICATION RIGHT FOR ME?
If your ACLS provider card has been expired for less than 60 days, then recertification is the way to go. You can save time and money, stay up to date on the latest ACLS guidelines, and avoid taking time away from your busy schedule to sit in a classroom. Get started today!
ONLINE CONVENIENCE AND FLEXIBILITY
The online training offered by ACLS Certification Institute makes it easy for you to update your skills by giving you the freedom and flexibility to:
- Study when it works for you. No need to block out a day or two to sit in a classroom; you can complete your review on the schedule and at the pace that fits your life.
- Study exactly the material you need. With the online format of the course, you can spend your time on the material that you are less familiar with and need to learn.
Why spend hours in a classromm reviewing material you already know? With ACLS recertification through ACLS Certification Institute, you can move your training online and have convenient access to all the information so you can choose what you need to spend your time on to pass the ACLS recertification exam.
IMMEDIATE PROVIDER CARD ACCESS
With online training, you don't need to wait until the next scheduled class to complete your ACLS recertification. Whether you're a planner or a procrastinator, ACLS Certification Institute can help you complete your recertification and maintain your credential. Regardless of whether you complete a skills evaluation or not, your printed provider card will be mailed out (free of charge) within 2-3 business days of when your digital card was issued. You can choose to have this sent by priority mail for faster delivery for an additional fee.
- Get your provider card as soon as you pass. As soon as you successfully complete your ACLS recertification exam, you'll receive access to a digital, printable copy of your provider card. We'll also mail you a card, which you'll receive several days later.
- Skill evaluation option available. If your employer or state regulatory board requires a skills evaluation, we have the necessary forms available to assist you in meeting this requirement. Once you have submitted your completed forms and we have verified them, you'll have access to your card, which includes a note stating successfull completion of a skills evaluation.
- Accepted or your money back.* We always recommend you check with your employer before starting to ensure no acceptance issues, but we also work hard to make sure our cards are accepted. *See our refund policy for details.
Online training allows you to earn your provider card on the schedule that works for you. Get access to your provider card when you need it!
The goal of ACLS recertification is to make sure that your knowledge and skills are up to date. We are here to help by offering a course specifically designed for recertification, rather than requiring you to take the full certification course each time.
- Focus on changed and updated information. This focus on the material that may have changed since the last time you certified helps you make the most of your time and finish faster.
- Streamlined review of current guidelines. You will get a review of all of the information related to the most current guidelines (as published by the AHA) to ensure your knowledge and skills are complete and prepare you for the ACLS recertification exam.
Our ACLS recertification course is nationally accredited and trains you on the national ACLS guidelines, which are published by the American Heart Association. Our ACLS recertification course offers 4 CEU credits through organizations including the AMA, ANCC, ANAA, ADA, ACPE, and CAPCE.
With the ACLS recertification course, you receive all the benefits of our certification course in a streamlined format! To learn more about specific subjects covered, please visit our ACLS certification course page.