Looking For PALS Recertification
ACLS is the top choice for PALS, Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification, not only because we are fully accredited, but we are also online. This means that each of our medical certification courses can be started when the timing is right for you and completed at your own pace.
Life is busy, and there are plenty of demands on your time without the added need of attending PALS certification training on a scheduled timeline. Each of our courses begin as soon as you click the start button and have a flexible completion date. As an additional benefit to our students, our online resource library is free of charge and available when you subscribe.
Our online PALS certification is an excellent choice for medical professionals who have never completed a PALS course. The course typically takes 8 hours to complete, is worth eight CEU credits, and provides a comprehensive understanding of how to assist pediatric patients suffering from a cardiopulmonary emergency.
What can I Expect with ACLS PALS Training and Certification?
Our PALS training and certification is nationally accredited and built on the latest emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines, to ensure you receive the training you need to improve patient outcomes. Though our courses you can expect to learn:
- Timely recognition of and interventions required to prevent respiratory and cardiac arrest in any pediatric patient
- Systematic approach to pediatric assessment by using an initial impression, primary and secondary assessments, and diagnostic tests
- Priorities and specific interventions for infants and children with respiratory and/or circulatory emergencies
- Importance of effective communication and team dynamics, including individual roles and responsibilities, during a pediatric resuscitation
- Key elements of post-resuscitation management Effective, high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Effective respiratory management within your scope of practice
- Selection and application of appropriate cardiorespiratory monitoring
- Selection and administration of the appropriate medications and electrical therapies when presented with an arrhythmia scenario
- Establishment of rapid capsular access to administer fluid and medications
Frequently Asked Questions
Why We’re Better
ACLS Certification Institute is trusted by more than 10,000 healthcare professionals to provide quality training and certification programs.
Trusted by Over 10,000 Providers
Our PALS certification course is built using the latest emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines and standards published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and meet all Joint Commission requirements. A skills checkoff is also available if needed.
24/7 Online Access
With 24/7 access to course materials and unlimited practice tests, you can complete your PALS certification where and when you want online. We also eliminate the stress of remembering to recertify by providing you with email and text reminders to ensure you don’t miss a deadline.
Our PALS certification course is accredited by the ADA, AMA, and ANCC in joint providership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). Our courses are also accredited by CAPCE for emergency medical professionals. These accreditations allow you to earn up to two hours of CEU/CME credit.
AHA PALS Certification
ACLS by CareerCert provides convenient online American Heart Association (AHA) approved and PALS certification for busy healthcare professionals. Our alternative blended course is the perfect option for those that don’t have the time for time-consuming, traditional, classroom-based learning. ACLS courses cover the pertinent information you need to effectively complete your work. Our comprehensive e-learning program is self-directed and approved by the American Heart Association. Furthermore, it covers the skills required to pass your certification requirements.
As part of your AHA PALS recertification course through ACLS, you complete an interactive, cognitive portion that includes several realistic patient microsimulation scenarios. These microsimulation scenarios cover the PALS algorithms, a team dynamics lesson, and access to AHA curriculum. Once you successfully complete the online portion of the course, you can follow up with the technical skills portion to complete your AHA PALS certification, if needed, and receive your official AHA PALS Card. With the ACLS AHA PALS certification course for online learning, you have the advantage of the time-saving convenience ACLS provides its students.
Our blended learning curriculum combines e-learning, with hands-on technical sessions. This superior method enables our students to finish the online portion of the course in a self-directed manner, followed by technical hands-on aspects separately.
Our primary objectives are to:
- Help our students improve their PALS skills with instant and valuable feedback
- Provide standardized learning and PALS certification courses that meet or exceed American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines
- Eliminate the wait for scheduled class times with convenient online learning opportunities