Looking For BLS Certification
Our online BLS (Basic Life Support) recertification course is ideal for healthcare professionals who have a BLS provider card that has been expired for 60 days or less. This is specifically designed for healthcare providers, teaches the concepts and techniques of CPR, and provides:
- A focus on changed or updated information since you last certified
- A review of all the information related to the latest emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines and standards published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR), ensuring you are fully prepared for the recertification exam
Bundle and Save!
Order any two certifications and get one for $50
The BLS recertification course covers the following:
- Basic steps of CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Rescue breathing for adults, children, and infants
- Use of a bag-valve mask device and pocket face mask to administer breaths
- CPR as a lone rescuer or as a part of a two-rescuer team
- Appropriate procedure and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why We’re Better
ACLS Certification Institute is trusted by more than 10,000 healthcare professionals to provide quality training and certification programs.
Trusted by Over 10,000 Providers
All our ACLS, BLS, NRP, and PALS courses are built using the latest emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines and standards published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and meet all Joint Commission requirements.
24/7 Online Access
With 24/7 access to course materials and unlimited practice tests, you can complete your certification where and when you want. We also eliminate the stress of remembering to recertify by providing you with email and text reminders to ensure you don’t miss a deadline.
Our emergency certification courses are accredited by the ADA, AMA, and ANCC in joint providership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). Our courses are also accredited by CAPCE for emergency medical professionals. These accreditations allow you to earn up to eight hours of CEU/CME credit.