Looking For ACLS Recertification
Need an ACLS Certification?
Don’t Miss Our Black Friday Sale!
All Courses Are 20% – 50% Off. Bundle More & Save More!
- 20% Off ONE certification with code: BLACKFRIDAY20
- 30% Off TWO certifications with code: TWOFOR30
- 40% Off THREE certifications with code: THREEFOR40
- 50% Off FOUR certifications with Code: FOURFOR50
Our ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) online certification course is designed specifically for healthcare professionals, so you can learn or refresh your training on the most up-to-date life-saving techniques, allowing you to manage and respond to nearly all cardiopulmonary emergencies.
ACLS training goes beyond BLS (Basic Life Support) to provide a more comprehensive knowledge of advanced life support.
ACLS certification is a good choice if you are a healthcare professional who has not previously completed an ACLS course or if you want a more in-depth refresher. If you have held an active ACLS certification and are an experienced ACLS provider, you should sign up for our ACLS recertification course.
BUNDLE & SAVE
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Up to 50% off when you bundle two or more certifications. Single courses are 20% off with code BLACKFRIDAY20 at checkout.
The ACLS certification course covers the following:
- BLS Primary Survey and ACLS Secondary Survey with critical actions
- The important elements of effective resuscitation team dynamics
- Clinical situations in which the following airway adjuncts may be used for airway management: oropharyngeal airway (OPA), nasopharyngeal airway (APC), bag-mask ventilation, and advanced airway
- Recognizing VF and VT on the ECG
- Indications, contraindications, doses, and routes of administration for drugs recommended for refractory VF/Pulseless VT
- ACLS initial assessment and management recommendations in the ACLS algorithms
- 8 Ds of stroke care including why timely action is crucial
- Major signs and symptoms of stroke
Frequently Asked Questions
Why We’re Better
ACLS Certification Institute is trusted by more than 10,000 healthcare professionals to provide quality training and certification programs.
Trusted by Over 10,000 Providers
Our ACLS Certification course is built using the latest emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines and standards published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and meet all Joint Commission requirements. A skills checkoff is also available if needed.
24/7 Online Access
With 24/7 access to course materials and unlimited practice tests, you can complete your certification where and when you want. We also eliminate the stress of remembering to recertify by providing you with email and text reminders to ensure you don’t miss a deadline.
Our ACLS Certification course is accredited by the ADA, AMA, and ANCC in joint providership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). Our courses are also accredited by CAPCE for emergency medical professionals. These accreditations allow you to earn up to eight hours of CEU/CME credit.