Online Flexibility and Convenience
Immediate Provider Card Access
Accepted Or Your Money Back
Skills Evaluation Option Available
Our online PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification course provides a comprehensive understanding of the skills and procedures needed to assist children suffering from a cardiopulmonary emergency. It is specifically designed for healthcare professionals, and it includes the most up-to-date techniques available. Those who complete the course will receive 8 CEU/CME credits.
PALS certification is a good choice if you are a healthcare professional who has not previously completed a PALS course or if you want a more in-depth refresher. If you have held an active PALS certification and are an experienced PALS provider, you should sign up for our PALS recertification course.
The PALS certification/recertification course covers the following:
- Timely recognition of and interventions required to prevent respiratory and cardiac arrest in any pediatric patient
- Systematic approach to pediatric assessment by using initial impression, primary and secondary assessments, and diagnostic tests
- Priorities and specific interventions for infants and children with respiratory and/or circulatory emergencies
- Importance of effective communication and team dynamics, including individual roles and responsibilities, during a pediatric resuscitation
- Key elements of post-resuscitation management
- Effective, high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Effective respiratory management within your scope of practice
- Selection and application of appropriate cardiorespiratory monitoring
- Selection and administration of the appropriate medications and electrical therapies when presented with an arrhythmia scenario
- Establishment of rapid capsular access to administer fluid and medications
Get Your PALS Certification Today!