You need to stay up to date, and we're here to help.
ONLINE FLEXIBILITY AND
ACCEPTED OR YOUR
Online Convenience and Flexibility
With the online BLS training offered by the ACLS Certification Institute, it's easy to update your skills. You'll have the freedom and flexibility to:
- Review when it's best for you. We know you're busy, so we provide recertification training that doesn't require time in a classroom. You can review and recertify on the schedule that works for you.
- Review the curriculum you need to update your skills. The online format of our BLS recertification puts you in charge. You can spend time on the material you need as you prepare for the exam.
You don't need to spend hours in a classroom reviewing material you already know. The BLS recertification course available through ACLS Certification Institute gives you convenient online access to all of the curriculum so you can successfully prepare for and pass the BLS recertification exam.
IMMEDIATE PROVIDER CARD ACCESS
Online training gives you the flexibility to renew your BLS certification whenever you need to—no need to wait until the next scheduled class. With ACLS Certification Institute you can:
- Renew and have your provider card that day. No need to wait. As soon as you pass your BLS recertification exam, you'll have access to a digital, printable provider card. A printed card will also be mailed to you.
- Note a skills evaluation on your card. Even though we're an online option, if you need a skills evaluation (due to employer or state board requirements) we do have the necessary forms to help you meet this requirement. You'll have access to your card, which will note that you've completed a skills evaluation, once your completed forms have been submitted and verified.
- Have your card accepted or get your money back* We recommend you check with your employer before registering to ensure you don't run into acceptance issues, but we also work hard to make sure our cards are accepted. *See our refund policy for details.
Renew your BLS provider card on the schedule that works for you with online training! Get access to your card today!
You're required to recertify in BLS to make sure your knowledge and skills are up to date. We want to help by providing a course tailored to recertification—rather than making you take the entire certification course each time. Our course gives you:
- Highlights of new information. The BLS recertification course is focused on highlighting that information that has changed and been updated, helping you make the most of your time.
- Access to information on all current guidelines. While the course highlights the information that may have changed, you'll have access to all of the current guidelines (as published by the AHA) so you can make sure your knowledge and skills are comprehensive.
The BLS recertification course offered by the ACLS Certification Institute is nationally accredited, teaching you the most current national BLS guidelines as published by the American Heart Association. Our BLS recertification course offers 2 CEU credits through organizations including the AMA, ANCC, ADA, ACPE, and CAPCE.
With the BLS recertification course you receive all the benefits of our certification course in a streamlined format! To learn more about the specific subjects covered, please visit our BLS certification course page.