Online Flexibility and Convenience
Immediate Provider Card Access
Accepted Or Your Money Back
Skills Evaluation Option Available
Our online BLS (Basic Life Support) certification course provides you with fundamental life support skills and knowledge. It is specifically designed to help healthcare professionals learn how to manage and respond to cardiopulmonary emergencies, and it includes the most up-to-date techniques available. Those who complete the course will receive 4 CEU/CME credits.
BLS certification is an appropriate choice if you are a healthcare professional who has not previously completed a BLS course or if you want an in-depth refresher. If you have recently held an active BLS certification and are an experienced BLS provider, you should sign up for our BLS recertification course.
The BLS certification course covers the following:
- Basic steps of CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Rescue breathing for adults, children, and infants
- Use of a bag-valve mask device and pocket face mask to administer breaths
- CPR as a lone rescuer or as a part of a two-rescuer team
- Appropriate procedure and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
Get Your BLS Certification Today!