Online Flexibility and Convenience
Immediate Provider Card Access
Accepted Or Your Money Back
Skills Evaluation Option Available
Our ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) online certification course is designed specifically for healthcare professionals, so you can learn or refresh your training on the most up-to-date life-saving techniques, allowing you to manage and respond to nearly all cardiopulmonary emergencies. ACLS training goes beyond BLS (Basic Life Support) to provide a more comprehensive knowledge of advanced life support.
ACLS certification is a good choice if you are a healthcare professional who has not previously completed an ACLS course or if you want a more in-depth refresher. If you have held an active ACLS certification and are an experienced ACLS provider, you should sign up for our ACLS recertification course.
The ACLS certification/recertification course covers the following:
- BLS Primary Survey and ACLS Secondary Survey with critical actions
- The important elements of effective resuscitation team dynamics
- Clinical situations in which the following airway adjuncts may be used for airway management: oropharyngeal airway (OPA), nasopharyngeal airway (APC), bag-mask ventilation, and advanced airway
- Recognizing VF and VT on the ECG
- Indications, contraindications, doses, and routes of administration for drugs recommended for refractory VF/Pulseless VT
- ACLS initial assessment and management recommendations in the ACLS algorithms
- 8 Ds of stroke care including why timely action is crucial
- Major signs and symptoms of stroke
Get Your ACLS Certification Today!