How It Works
With ACLS Certification Institute you can earn your ACLS, BLS, PALS, or NRP certification or recertification on the schedule and at the pace that works for you—no more trying to find an open day or two in your hectic schedule to get your certification(s) done!
Our online curriculum lets you study whenever it works for you. You'll have unlimited practice exams, free exam retakes, and complete course access until you successfully pass!
Here's How the Whole Process Works:
- Sign up for the certification of your choice. One payment covers everything you'll need, and you can get started right away.
- Login to your account for all of the training material. You can study whenever it works for you, and you'll have 24/7 course access until you successfully pass the exam.
- Study the curriculum, which was developed by our medical advisory board, until you feel ready for the certification exam.
- Gauge your preparation for the certification exam with unlimited practice exams. If you have questions on any of the material, we have instructors who can help.
- Take (and pass!) your certification exam. Free retakes are available should you need them.
- Decide if you need a skills evaluation. This is optional, but if your employer or state regulatory board requires it, we will provide the necessary forms after you pass your certification exam. Your card will be issued after you’ve successfully completed the skills evaluation and these forms are returned and verified. This is available in case you need it for your employer or state regulatory board.
- After passing the exam, complete a course evaluation and return the skills evaluation forms (if you've opted to complete them). A digital, printable copy of your provider card will be made available as well as your CEU/CME information.
- Watch for your wallet provider card to arrive by mail a few days later.
- Repeat every 2 years to maintain your certification.